View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 12:53 PM   #6
JCAllison

Default Re: The GREAT Introducing Ms. American 3.14159 Caper

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KULTULZ View Post
JC, send me the photos on a PM and I will post them for you. I will also describe how to post photos.
Hey Mr. K,
Let me see if I can figure this out...
Quote:
Now that was dumba$$, how can he PM if he can't attach photographs ?
Am not sure, but I think I've attached a JPG of Ms. American. It hasn't show up anywhere that I can see, but it may be that it has to be posted before it shows up.
Quote:
Yes, I remember your parcel van and yes, the MOPAR SLANT SIX was a tough engine.
Her name is Lorrie Van Haul. She's my sweetheart.

Well, I just previewed this post, and wonder of wonders, there is a JPG of Ms. American attached.

And this is a generic Question... Has anyone ever seen a Fastener like the one on the Left in the attached JPG? If you have, how does one get it to come off of the Screw to which it is fastened?

Inquiring minds want to know.

JC
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3.14.jpg (112.3 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg LVHTHINGY.jpg (130.8 KB, 90 views)
Ms. American 3.14159,1964 Ford Galaxie 500,Model:64 4-Door Hardtop,Body:57B 4-Door Fastback,Police Interceptor,390 CID,330 HP,P-Code FE,Solid Lifters,Cast Iron Shorty Headers,Autolite 4100 C4AF-9510-DG Carb,Mustangs Etc.Manual Choke,3 Speed BorgWarner T85 Overdrive Transmission,4.11:1 Differential,Kelsey Hayes Severe Service Wheels,PerTronix Ignitor III HEI,60,000 Volt PerTronix FlameThrower HC Coil,Frantz Oil Cleaner,Chantilly Beige
JCAllison is offline   Reply With Quote