Thread: Price estimate
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2016, 06:48 AM   #1
James Rogers

Default Price estimate

Just thought I would come by and see if anyone here could help me with a price estimate for a car. Some here know me from the A side so you will know this is a little outside of my wheelhouse.

I recently had the opportunity to see a 1934 tudor sedan that had been a barn for about 60 years. This car is a time capsule and is absolutely original and rust free. It is a V8 car with the original motor. It is so rust free that even the floor pans are rust free as are the bottom panels of the body. All parts are there and have never been removed for anything. It has the interior complete and though it is rotten it is there. This car could be cleaned up and get it running and drive it.

This car will be restored so it is not what I need a estimate for. The same owner also purchased a 1935 Cabriolet in essentially the same condition. The only part on this car that is damaged is the rear view mirror is broken but is still there. This car WILL be for sale soon so we need a good estimate for a very nice barn fresh car.

Anyone venture a guess?

James Rogers is offline   Reply With Quote