View Single Post
Old 11-19-2015, 12:23 PM   #12
Bill's Auto Works

Default Re: Great auto transporter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnfind View Post
I recommend doing a Google - seems someone in Spokane WA had a very negative experience due to hail damage and lack of insurance. At least some food for thought with whoever you deal with.
Yes Sir that is out there on the internet, but you should look at whos' site it is on. It is on a site of a transporter who is very jealous of my equipment, business success & relationships with my customers & he is the only one that can post on that site, so you can imagine the validity of it. Only about 50% of that post is factual, the rest is half truths, misquotes & outright lies.
This "Act of God" hailstorm is the only time in 32 years & almost 3 million transport miles that ANYONE has had to file an insurance claim!
Anyone that would like the true story about that terrible day is welcome to P.M. me & I will give them the actual truth. I have no reason to lie about it as my business is well regarded all over the world.

Funny..This same guy copied this post to his Mickey Mouse little web site & added a few more lies about my business & even included my address. this just adds to his jealousy because he is homeless & does not have an address!
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works

1955 Chevy Altered W.B. Gasser
1955 Nash Amb. Cust. Lemans
1957 Pontiac Chieftain 2 DR HT
1964 Pontiac Grand Prix 2 DR HT
1966 Pontiac Catalina Conv
1966 AMC Ambassador DPL 2 DR HT
1966 AMC Ambassador Cust 2DR HT
1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1973 Chevy Nova Full Chassis Car
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
2007 Cadillac XLR-V Supercharged Roadster

Last edited by Bill's Auto Works; 02-16-2016 at 05:51 PM.
Bill's Auto Works is offline   Reply With Quote