View Single Post
Old 10-09-2015, 02:36 PM   #1
Kevin Marsh

Default Anyone else having difficulties with Mac's Antique Auto Parts?

I have been a customer of Mac's for nearly 30 years....but now that Ecklers has taken over, the last few orders have been more than disappointing.
Missing items in package, items damaged in packaging, returns and exchanges taking forever to process.
They messed up a rumble seat upholstery order, sent the wrong color, I returned two separate packages, one with the seat covers, one with the side panels. Three weeks later I received the seat covers but no side panels...they still had not processed them in their exchange system!! I decided to order an new set, because the exchange process was taking so long. The sales rep said they would "expedite" the order to make up for their mess up. Found out today from calling to check the status, that it takes 21 business days to manufacture the panels....
I would think that good customer service would dictate correcting ones errors and rapidly as possible. But it's seems that Mac's has now grown to be too big for their britches.
I will now do business with a "little guy" that understands the need for good customer service.
Kevin Marsh is offline   Reply With Quote