View Single Post
Old 03-09-2015, 03:35 PM   #42
edmondclinton
BANNED

Default Re: model a original head

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggiedog View Post
Thanks!!!!. That's what I thought you said but I just wanted to make sure and yes if you wouldn't of said anything I was going to use anti seize on all of the threads fine and coarse. I'm so glad you said something I didn't know that at all or that it would of mattered on the torqueing it down at all. But I don't have the RTV but I will get some now I only have anti seize been using that stuff for years for just about everything that I don't want to seize up on me. But thanks again I will make sure I do what you said in your first post that you sent me before but one thing are you a machanic or a engine builder ????. What I'm trying to find out is how do you know all of this stuff reason is after all of the people that posted on here you are the only one that said anything about this. And I know a few of them are machanics and they never said a thing about putting on the RTV or anti seize on any of the threads at all that's why I'm asking you how do you know this stuff. Thanks let me know reggiedog

Soaked it up through osmosis .... followed by hands-on experience over a period of many years.
edmondclinton is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)