The Ford Barn

The Ford Barn (https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Early V8 (https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   '32 Ford Model BB 1-1/2T Truck 4 Sale (https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43710)

JM 35 Sedan 07-31-2011 12:35 PM

'32 Ford Model BB 1-1/2T Truck 4 Sale

City: Rising Sun
State: Maryland
Price: SOLD

SOLD.....SOLD.....SOLD

1932 Ford Model BB 1-1/2T Truck, 131-1/2” WB, Dual Wheels. Oak bed. Sheet metal is solid but has some small dents, cracks, and filled areas. No visible rust through. Chassis and related mechanical components are in good condition. Brakes work. Original 4 cylinder engine was replaced with a Model A engine by the previous owner. This truck ran and drove 4 years ago when I stored it in garage. Has the big HD 4 speed transmission that shifts well in all gears. Tires are a mix of 6:00/6:50 x 20” and most are in good condition. Also have extra front and rear axel assemblies, extra wheels, set of helper springs and brackets, and an extra steering box that will all go with this deal. This would be a great truck to own & restore. Has a clear title. Email/PM for any additional details/pictures, etc.

Note: 25 louver hood shown in these pictures has been replaced with a 20 louver hood.

Send me a PM if you have any questions. Messages posted here will most likely not be answered because I seldom check back to this ad. Thank you Fordbarn!

SOLD.....SOLD.....SOLD

donh 12-04-2012 08:27 AM

Re: '32 Ford Model BB 1-1/2T Truck 4 Sale

John, Any interest in selling the extra wheels separately? I am looking for a rim with 4 3/4 inch spacing on the bolt holes for my 34 1 1/2 ton truck.
Don

sonny 01-10-2013 03:34 PM

I have a 32bb 1.5 ton flatbed dually. I just finished restoring it this year. This truck was purchased from Paul newmans "hole in the wall gang camp" as it was one of the farm trucks. Did a complete body off with with all sheet metal refinished inside and out and painted the origional rock moss green. The sheet metal was in very good condition to start with and needed very little repair. Completely rebuilt the origional 4 cyl. engine and all components that went with it, including clutch etc. Installed new tires and tubes. Made new oak bed and painted same as body. Frames been refinished and all new wiring . Took to Portage trim and had a black interior installed where he refinished the seats, new headliner, kick panels and carpet. I know some of you don't like going this route, but it looks like a brand new 32bb. I have less than 200 miles on her. Starts right up and has plenty of power for a 4 cyl. I only have three pictures of her on my computer, and not quite sure how to get them on here. That's her on my avatar that my son in law got posted.

DAVID STAPLETON 01-14-2013 09:42 AM

hi i like your truck is it still for sale? do you have any more info thanks dave in sc

DAVID STAPLETON 01-14-2013 09:46 AM

forgot to give you mt ph number it is 803-9269897 dave in sc

TimTheToolMan 07-28-2013 02:12 PM

Sonny, trade your truck for 1946 Hudson? See Atlanta Craigslist priced at $7500

TimTheToolMan 07-28-2013 02:19 PM

The message Abe was for JM 35 Sedan.... trade 32 big truck for 1946 Hudson. See photos on Atlanta Craigslist for $7500

flatford39 01-13-2014 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonny (Post 569200)
I have a 32bb 1.5 ton flatbed dually. I just finished restoring it this year. This truck was purchased from Paul newmans "hole in the wall gang camp" as it was one of the farm trucks. Did a complete body off with with all sheet metal refinished inside and out and painted the origional rock moss green. The sheet metal was in very good condition to start with and needed very little repair. Completely rebuilt the origional 4 cyl. engine and all components that went with it, including clutch etc. Installed new tires and tubes. Made new oak bed and painted same as body. Frames been refinished and all new wiring . Took to Portage trim and had a black interior installed where he refinished the seats, new headliner, kick panels and carpet. I know some of you don't like going this route, but it looks like a brand new 32bb. I have less than 200 miles on her. Starts right up and has plenty of power for a 4 cyl. I only have three pictures of her on my computer, and not quite sure how to get them on here. That's her on my avatar that my son in law got posted.

This has to be the grand daddy of all thread hijackers I have ever seen. Unbelievable.

JM 35 Sedan 04-05-2014 01:44 PM

Sold....Sold.....Sold