The Ford Barn

The Ford Barn (https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Model-A (https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   For Sale Rebuilt model A ford speedometers (https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68065)

papanick 04-11-2012 10:06 AM

For Sale Rebuilt model A ford speedometers

City: Gouverneur
State: n,y,
Price: 145.AND up

ALL SPEEDOMETERS ARE ON SALE NOW.

FOR SALE REBUILT MODEL A FORD SPEEDOMETERS FOR 1928 TO 1931 MODEL A FORDS AND THE MODEL AA FORDS. OVAL AND ROUND, STEWART/WARNER,WALTHAM,AND NORTH/EAST. AND THE NEW 30/31 MODEL A FORD PANEL SET,. FOR MORE INFO ON BUYING A REBUILT OR GETING ONE REBUILT AND PRICE E-MAIL ME AT (
[email protected]) OR SEE MY SPEEDOMETERS ON E-BAY LISTED UNTER (papashotrods642). List from $150.00 to $200.00 FOR THE REBUILT SPEEDOMETERS AND $299.95 FOR THE PANEL SETS. ALL ON SALE, PAY WITH PAYPAL OR YOU CAN SEND A POST OFFICE MONEY ORDER.THANKS FOR LOOKING. changed the e-mail info sorry for the mix up.

ALL REBUILT SPEEDOMETERS COME WITH NEW MOUNTING BOLTS.

Just added is a very nice 30/31 Stewart/Warner Round speedometer with very nice Original numbers in very good condition. Good for the SHOW CAR that will get high points. Send for info.

Just added is a very nice 28/30 Stewart/Warner Oval speedometer with very nice Original numbers in very good condition. Good for SHOW CAR that will get high points. Send for info.

Just added is a very nice 28/30 N/E oval speedo with very nice Original numbers in very good condition. Good for show or driver. Send for info.

IF YOU LIKE TO BUY A SPEEDOMETER THAT IS FINE JUST E-MAIL ME YOU DO NOT NEED TO USE EBAY. All items are on sale check them out today. :cool:

JUST LISTED A VERY NICE STEWART MODEL T SPEEDOMETER THAT HAS L4 ON THE FACE PLATE. HAS JUST TWO MILES ON IT AND ONE MILE WAS FROM TESTING IT. LOOKS LIKE NEW INSIDE AND OUT AND WORKS LIKE NEW. MORE INFO AND PHOTO SEND ME A EMAIL. HAS BEEN LISTED ON EBAY FOR $200.00.

And if you need any help with your model a speedo just ask.

((((((I ALWAYS STAND BY MY WORK!!!)))))

jan bogert 04-11-2012 08:44 PM

Re: For Sale Rebuilt model A ford speedometers

guys i got one last year for my '31 coupe, didn't need a core works great, had it turned to zero. JR.knows his speedometers. JAN.:):):)

John Duden 04-18-2012 10:28 PM

I just recieved the one i bought from him, VERY PLEASED WITH HIS WORK!! VERY RECOMENDABLE!! THEY ARE BETTER THAN DESCRIBED!
John

papanick 04-26-2012 07:27 PM

add check out the new panel set for a 1930/31 model a ford. on ebay or e-mail me for more info and photo. + I had to replace my e-mail it was wrong. ([email protected])

allen 05-08-2012 06:41 AM

need a northeast speedometer cable
cell is 601-408-5256

papanick 06-17-2012 06:07 AM

Always looking for model a ford cores.

papanick 06-29-2012 08:32 AM

Hay Thanks to all you at Ford Barns for looking at my items. And the sale is still going on. You can buy or have one rebuilt.:cool:

ba49 07-04-2012 02:41 PM

I've got a 30 Fordor. It has a Stewart/Warner oval. It reads about 10mph fast at all speeds. (by my GPS) Does it sound like the speedo is bad? The miles meters work including the trip meter. If it were the gear for the transmission end would it read that much different. I'm not sure of the gear ratio in the differential.

fudggj 07-05-2012 04:42 AM

Papanick...
The rebuilt oval speedometer I got from you on ebay has worked beautifully for the past two years in my 1928 Phaeton. Reasonably priced and high quality, a good value.
Thank you.

papanick 07-06-2012 08:17 PM

Just in is a 30/31 Stewart/Warner round speedometer that has been rebuilt. Has all very nice Original numbers. Very good for the show car going after the top points. E-mail for info.

papanick 07-09-2012 01:53 PM

still on sale all model a speedometers (free shipping.)

Falcon 07-09-2012 03:14 PM

Based on comments below I just had Jr. rebuild my 31 S/W speedometer. Excellent work, quick turn around.

ba49 07-12-2012 08:01 PM

Just installed mine purchased from Papanick. Looks great and works good.
he does nice work. A real bargain.
Bill

modela2drsedan 07-17-2012 12:56 PM

Papanick, Do you still have rebuilt speedometers for sale? Looking for an oval for a 1930 model a 2dr sedan.

papanick 07-17-2012 01:36 PM

Yes I do E-mail me at [email protected]

papanick 07-20-2012 11:52 AM

Just listed a Stewart Speedometer for a Model T Ford On ebay If you Need more Info On this Please Let me know.

ba49 07-20-2012 03:03 PM

Thanks for adjusting my speedo. It was reading 10mph slow. Now it's within 1-2 mph. Thanks for the great job.
Bill

Pokie 08-05-2012 07:04 AM

We recently purchased a speedometer from "papanick" and it is in great shape and exactly what we needed. He was helpful, prompt and pleasant. Happy Ford Barn shopper!

papanick 08-13-2012 07:52 PM

Hay If you need more done just send me a e-mail ([email protected]) I will be very happy to do them for you. Thanks jr.:)

pcup 08-27-2012 02:57 PM

Hi Jr. The speed O meter quit. At 29 miles I reset the TRIP and hasn't worked since !! Any suggestions as I haven't removed it from dash. Yes the SPEED WORKS BUT IS QUITE SLOW. GENE REINHARDT 626 - 287 - 1044